Fisher Ultra Spray Plus Pre-Rinse Spray Valve with 1.15 GPM Nozzle
The Fisher 2949 Ultra Spray Plus pre-rinse spray valve saves on water usage without compromising on performance. It's 1.15 GPM spray nozzle exceeds the EPA's WaterSense standard and it's spray pattern provides enough high-pressure to be the best at blowing garbage of dishware, this has been test proven!
The 2949 Ultra Spray Plus pre-rinse spray valve body is made from brass with a chrome plated finish and has a high-strength bronze alloy handle that won't break or bend. It's high-efficiency 1.15 GPM nozzle is screwed and glued into the brass valve body, there are no o-rings to leak!
The Ultra Spray Plus 2949 connects to the pre-rinse's handle using a 3/4-14 UN male thread.
Interchangeable with ALL BRANDS of Pre-Rinse Faucets:
The Fisher brass 2949 Ultra Spray Plus spray valve can be used with all brands of pre-rinse faucets. It uses a 3/4-14 UN thread size which is a standard for the food service industry allowing it to screw into any brand of pre-rinse handle assembly.
Whether needing to replace a broken pre-rinse spray valve or wanting to save on water usage you can use the Fisher 2949 Ultra Spray Plus.
1. 1.15 GPM Energy Efficient Nozzle - No O-Rings to leak.
2. High-Strength Bronze Alloy Handle - Not Plastic - won't bend providing "Full On" operations.
3. Fits All Brands of Pre-Rinse Units. Can Easily be used as replacement for competitor's hose.
4. Ultra-Spray - advanced, high efficiency design - 1.15 GPM @ 60 PSI. Reduced flow rate saves water.
5. Standardized Internal Gaskets - easy to repair.
6. Standard Protective Full-Surrounding Dish Guard Bumper eliminates leaking.
7. Optional Snap-In Cleaning Brush
8. Built-in Spray Handle Clip - designed not to fall off.