1000 Watt Medium-Duty Commercial Microwave Oven with 20 Memory Digital Control Sharp R-21LTF
The Sharp model R-21LTF microwave oven is built for commercial applications. It is categorized as a medium-duty microwave oven featuring 1000 Watts of power, 1.0 cu. ft. internal capacity which can hold a 1/2 size food pan loaded in either direction, advanced digital controls with 20 memory presets and variable power level settings. The exterior cabinet has a stainless steel high-polished finish on the door, top, and sides along with a stainless steel back and bottom. The interior cabinet of the R-21LTF microwave oven is stainless steel with a highly polished ceramic bottom shelf. This microwave oven is UL listed for electrical safety and NSF certified for food service.
The controls of the Sharp R-21LTF commercial microwave oven implement a digital programmable key-pad providing the following features:
- Computerized Touch Controls – provides 10 programmable memories with one-second increment timing; built-in safeguards prevent unauthorized changes.
- Express Defrost™ - automatically divides total defrosting time into 3 stages with 3 power levels.
- Double Quantity Pad – automatically provides optimum heating times for two portions for excellent results.
- Memory Check – lets the user confirm the time setting and power level for each memory pad.
- Two-Way Programming – use any of the pre-programmed memories or manually program up to 20 of your own.
- 3-Stage Programming – program food to defrost, then cook at one power level and finish cooking at another.
- Counter Check - lets the oven “remember” how often each feature was used plus the total number of manual uses so managers can keep closer tabs on operation.
120 VAC, 14 amps, 60 Hz, 1-Phase, 1.6 KW
includes a line cord with a NEMA 5-15 R molded three-prong plug
Limited Warranty / Parts & Labor + Magnetron:
1 Year / 1 Year + 3 Year Mag
Overall Outside Dimensions:
20-1/2" wide x 16" deep x 14-5/8" high
Internal Cavity Dimensions:
13-7/8" wide x 14-5/8" deep x 8-1/8" high
Approvals and Ratings:
UL listed for electrical safety and NSF certified for sanitation in food service applications