The Arctic Air ABB48G commercial back bar refrigerator is 49 inches wide overall. It is designed with a stainless steel top that has a 1-1/2 inch height with a solid foam core for energy saving and can be used for additional prep space and countertop storage space as well. The exterior cabinet has a black powder coated finish that protects against chipping, scratching and fading extending the life of the refrigerator. The interior of this glass door back bar refrigerator is constructed of stainless steel that will resist stains and rust also making cleaning easier. The depth of the ABB48G back bar refrigerator is only 24 inches allowing room for more work space in bar or kitchen. This refrigerator's interior has LED energy savings lights and includes (4) epoxy coated adjustable wire shelves for storage.
The Arctic Air ABB48G glass door back bar refrigerator has an operating temperature range of 33 ° to 41 ° Fahrenheit controlled by an electronic thermostat with digital LED display. This unit features a front breathing compressor with front mounted condenser for ease of cleaning and maintenance and comes standard with CFC free refrigerant making it environmentally friendly. The doors use magnetic door gaskets so you can remove and replace the gaskets without tools when time for cleaning or replacement. Each door locks in order to secure interior contents.
This Arctic Air ABB48G operates on a 115 VAC, 60Hz. single-phase voltage supply rated at 6.0 amps and includes a 7 foot cord that has a NEMA 5-15P style plug. This unit is rated to conform with NSF Standard 7 for open food storage having cETLus and ETL sanitation approvals.
- Electronic thermostat with easy setting LED readout
- Black powder coated steel front and sides
- Self-contained capillary tube system using CFC free refrigerant
- Easy to mount 3-1/4 inch casters (2 with brake, 2 without)
- Both doors are glass and equipped with magnetic gaskets that are removable for cleaning
- 24" depth conserves important work space
- Stainless steel interior
- Front accessible condensing unit for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Front breathing
- Tested to NSF Standard 7 requirements for open food storage. cETLus and ETL approved.