The Arctic Air AUB65R commercial bottle cooler is 64-1/2 inches wide overall and is able to store up to 22 cases of bottles or 32-1/2 cases of cans. It is designed with (2) stainless steel sliding lids and a black powder coat exterior to protect against chipping, scratching and fading. A stainless steel bottle cap catcher is built into the front of the unit for operator convenience and to keep the work area clean. The interior of this Arctic Air commercial bottle cooler is constructed of stainless steel that will resist stains and rust also making cleaning easier. The cooler's interior has LED lights for energy savings and brightness.
The Arctic Air AUB65R commercial bottle cooler has an operating temperature range of 33 ° to 41 ° Fahrenheit controlled by an electronic thermostat with digital LED display. It features a front breathing compressor with front mounted condenser for ease of cleaning and maintenance and comes standard with CFC free refrigerant making it environmentally friendly. The AUB65R comes standard with locks on the lids in order to secure interior contents. This bottle cooler also includes (4) 3-1/4 inch casters, two with brake and two without. The Arctic Air AUB65R operates on a 115 VAC, 60Hz. single-phase voltage supply rated at 7.0 amps and includes a 7 foot cord that has a NEMA 5-15P style plug. This unit is rated to conform with NSF Standard 7 for open food storage having cULus and UL EPH approvals.
- Electronic thermostat with easy setting LED readout
- Black powder coated steel front and sides
- Self-contained capillary tube system using CFC free refrigerant
- Easy to mount 3-1/4 inch casters (2 with brake, 2 without)
- Stainless steel sliding lids with lock
- Stainless steel bottle opener and cap catcher included
- Stainless steel interior
- Front accessible condensing unit for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Front breathing
- Tested to NSF Standard 7 requirements for open food storage. cULus and UL approved.