Flexsil-Lid High-Temp Silicone Steam Table Pan Lid – Half Size
Flexsil-Lid is a revolutionary reusable lid designed to reduce the use of plastic wrap and aluminum foil in commercial kitchens. With its patented lip-lock design this Flexsil-Lid fits all
HALF SIZE steam table pans, polycarbonate pans, hotel pans, and gastronorm pans. Its lip-lock freshness seal keeps food fresh longer when stored, speeds up the cooking time when used in ovens, and provides a leak-proof seal for transporting pans without any messy spills.
- Reduces plastic and foil wrap usage.
- Reduces food spoilage.
- Use the Flexsil-Lid in coolers and freezers, it’s rated down to -40 degrees Fahrenheit and remains flexible.
- Write directly on Flexsil-Lids with white board markers, it will wash-off, label and date code products.
- You can stack pans on top of one another with Flexsil-Lids.
Just simply turn the Flexsil-Lid inside out in order to wash away any food residues in the lip-lock edge and place it in the dishwasher to clean. Anything you’ve written on the Flexsil-Lid will wash away too.
This Flexsil-Lid is made to fit
- HALF Size - steam table, hotel, poycarbonate, and gastronorm pans.
It measures - 12.52" long x 10.20" wide.
Ratings and Approvals:
Coolers & Freezers - This Flexsil-Lid can be used in coolers and freezers it is rated -40C (-40F) for freezer use.
Cooking - Flexsil-Lids can be used in ovens and microwaves. They are rated for up to 428F (220C) degrees for up to (2) hour in a oven, and up to (10) minutes in a microwave.
A Flexsil-Lid is commercial dishwasher and dish machine safe.
Flexsil-Lids are NSF certified.