Krowne 1" Diameter x 48" Long Commercial Gas Hose Kit
The Krowne M10048K Royal Series Gas Hose Kit has all the components needed to in order to provide an ANSI and CSA code-complaint gas installation that meets national and international moveable equipment standards for commercial food service kitchen equipment. It is specifically designed to attach to moveable commercial kitchen equipment and includes a quick disconnect fitting to easily remove the hose from the gas appliance without tools for maintenance and cleaning.
Flow Capacity - M10048K: 334,000 BTU/hr
The hose is 1” in diameter x 48” (4ft.) long featuring a stainless steel corrugated tubing built for flexibility, wrapped in a stainless heavy duty stainless steel braid to prevent the hose from stretching. It is coated with a green colored antimicrobial PVC coating for easy cleaning. The hose ends welded and is built to rotate during the installation to reduce stress and strain on the hose increasing its reliability.
In addition to the hose itself, the Krowne M10048K includes (1) quick disconnect hose fitting, (1) 1” gas shut-off valve, (1) safety restraining cable, (1) hardware mounting kit for the safety restraining cable, and (2) 90-degree black pipe street elbows.
- Item: Krowne M10048K 1" diameter x 48" long commercial gas hose kit.
- Gas Hose Size: 1" diameter x 48" long, with Flare-1" NPT fittings
- Ends rotate for simple installation and durability
- Heavy duty stainless steel corrugated tubing flexibility for easy installation
- Heavy duty stainless steel radial wrap prevents hose from stretching
- PVC Protective coating with anti-microbial agent for easy cleaning
- Welded construction for added durability
- Ratings and Approvals: cCSAus, ANSI
ANSI Z21.41-2014 • CSA 6.9-2014 Quick Disconnect
Devices For Use With Gas Fuel Appliances
ANSI Z21.69-2009 • CSA 6.16-2009 Connectors For
Moveable Gas Appliances
ANSI Z21.69a-2012 • CSA 6.16a-2012 Addenda
Restraining Kits are required by law for all moveable gas equipment