Univex 4612 Manual Meat / Cheese Slicer
The newly design 4612 Value Manual slicer is certified to meet and exceed the latest NSF/ANSI standards, for safety sanitation and performance. Univex slicers are designed with our customers in mind, its robust construction and superb engineering combined to produce a slicer for those who need a reliable slicing machine.
The Economy, Manual gravity feed slicer, features a 12” precision German hollow ground blade, gear-driven transmission, rugged multi-position meat holder, permanent safety blade edge guard and built-in sharpener. Solid anodized aluminum construction with smooth curve transitions redirects liquid and debris away from the operator for improved all around cleaning accessibility. Includes a 1-year on-site parts and labor warranty.
The 4612 can be used up to 2 hours a day, great for small operations and home use.
- Economy Series Manual slicer
- 12-Inch Precision German hollow ground slicing blade
- Solid Anodized aluminum construction
- Belt driven blade provides smooth, consistent, and quiet operation
- Max slice thickness 0.5-inches
- Top mounted easy to use sharpener
- Carriage detaches for easy washing/sanitization
- Powerful 0.25-HP motor
- Ergonomic gravity feed comfort design
- Removable Carriage, blade guard and meat grip
- Top mounted sharpener
- Precise Slice thickness Adjustment
- Light-duty volume slicer